Join our team of over 400 volunteers and help us in reaching our goal of raising $100,000 for Epilepsy Toronto at our largest, most exciting event, Toronto International BuskerFest!
- Gain valuable special event and fundraising experience
- Improve their customer service skills
- Meet new people and work with an incredible volunteer team
- Support those living with epilepsy in their community at the LARGEST epilepsy awareness event in the world!
- Contribute to the production of the LARGEST street performer festival in North America!
- Receive an awesome BuskerFest Volunteer T-Shirt and snacks/drinks during their shift
- Attend an Orientation Session and a Training Session prior to the festival
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Complete a minimum of 2 shifts (about 8 hours during the 4-day festival)
- Be comfortable providing customer service and interacting with the public
- Be comfortable with actively working outside for the majority of your shift (4-5 hours)