BuskerAccessAt the BuskerAccess Tent, visitors are provided with assistance by one of our accessibility volunteers. They are easy to spot by the accessibility symbol on their shirts.Visit the BuskerAccess tent for assistance or information about the following:Basic assistance negotiating the site
- Two designated accessible stages with reserved seating
- Festival accessibility information
- ASL interpreted performances on Friday night (see schedule below) as well as non-verbal performances throughout the festival
- Individuals who can describe performances
- Areas for service animals
- Basic personal supplies
Non-verbal performances will happen each day throughout the festival.